Nnedinma’s research interests are on:
- Project performance and business operations improvement by focusing on smart and digital processes; equality, diversity and inclusion in projects and organisations; procurement; and project performance indicators such as H&S and client satisfaction.
- Understanding regulatory framework and compliance mechanisms in complex regulatory environments.
- Improving students’ satisfaction, engagement and performance through equality, diversity, and inclusion; digital pedagogy; mental health and wellbeing; and mentoring.
Consequently, while he is a socio-legal scholar, his other areas of research are regulation and compliance; health, safety, environment and well-being; construction and project management; construction management in developing countries; contextual influences in the aforementioned four areas; equality, diversity and inclusion; digital technology application; infrastructure development; learning and teaching; higher education research; and construction procurement.
- Member, Inclusion and Social Justice Special Interest Group, Kingston School of Education, Kingston University, London. (2020 – 2021)
- Member, International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction (CIB) Early Career Research Network. (2021 – date)
- Member, CIB W078 —Information Technology for Construction. (2021 – date)
- Member, CIB W099 — Safety, Health and Wellbeing in Construction. (2021 – date)
- Member, Research Committee, University College of Estate Management (UCEM), Reading. (2017 -2019)
- Member, Property and Construction Research Centre, UCEM, Reading. (2017– 2019)
- Member, Online Learning Research Centre, UCEM, Reading. (2017– 2019)
- Member, Sustainable Built Environment Research Group, University of Greenwich, London. (2013 – 2017)